[PRAYER MATTERS] James 5.16 01.06.2019
AG Week of Prayer 2019 |CFA | Pastor Tracy Cook
James 5.16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- The Fervent Prayer
- The Power-Filled Prayer
- The Productive Prayer
- The Righteous Pray-er
WEEK OF PRAYER 2019
January 6-12 2019
SUNDAY — YOUR WALK WITH GOD
- Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in the coming year.
- Pray that you would personally grow in your devotional walk with God.
- Pray for God’s blessing on your life.
MONDAY — YOUR FAMILY
- Pray God’s blessing upon your family as you commit to give time to Him in prayer and in the Word.
- Pray that God will strengthen mothers and fathers to be godly examples of Christlike character.
- Pray that God will protect the family from the enemy’s desire to confuse and destroy.
TUESDAY — YOUR COMMUNITY
- Pray for unity in your community.
- Pray for local government, schoolteachers and administrators, first responders, and civil servants.
- Pray that God would use you to reach your neighbors with the message of Jesus.
WEDNESDAY — YOUR WORKPLACE
- Pray for your co-workers and your employer.
- Pray that you would be a light to those who do not know Christ.
- Pray that you would be a godly example.
THURSDAY — RURAL AND URBAN AMERICA
- Pray for the unique challenges faced in rural and urban communities.
- Pray for unity, especially racial unity.
- Pray for towns and cities to turn to God to solve problems of poverty, chemical dependence, and violence.
FRIDAY — OUR WORLD
- Pray for the unreached.
- Pray for missionaries throughout the world.
- Pray that more people would hear God’s call to missions.
SATURDAY — YOUR CHURCH
- Pray for your pastor.
- Pray for increased effectiveness as your church reaches your community.
- Pray for spiritual growth, biblical literacy, and church health.